Wix: สร้างเว็บไซต์ด้วยตัวคุณเอง

Wix: สร้างเว็บไซต์ด้วยตัวคุณเอง
สร้างเว็บไซต์ฟรีบนระบบมาตรฐาน หรือจ่ายเพิ่มสำหรับระบบที่มีฟังก์ชั่นการใช้งานและระบบภายในที่ยอดเยี่ยมยิ่งขึ้น บริการสอน ให้คำปรึกษาหรือรับสร้างเว็บไซต์ รวมทั้งทำการตลาด โทร. 081 573 6943

Pages

บริการ

บริการ Implementation, Development, Integration และ Training สำหรับ Salesforce CRM และ Clarizen Project Management, Google Products : Google Apps for Business ซึ่งเป็นระบบที่ใช้บริหารงานลูกค้าในงานขาย การตลาดและการบริการ และงานโครงการ (ทุกระบบสามารถนำมาเชื่อมต่อ integrate กันได้) เรียกได้ว่าครบวงจร ทุกกระบวนการ ตั้งแต่การวางระบบหาลูกค้าให้มาซื้อของ ระบบการทำงานร่วมกันภายในองค์กร จนถึงระบบการดูแลบริหารงานลูกค้าสัมพันธ์

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Internet Marketing for tire shops by Jade ANS.

I've been working as an Internet Marketing for tires shop.Its result very good in this month September 2013.My marketing project started at mid 2012.This's one of the three shop that hired me to taking care the numbers of visitors to their websites.I can make visitors to this website around 90,000 page views in 8 months with out spending budget on advertising.

Spending budget 100THB per day on advertising result = 100-300 page views around 0.33THB - 1THB per click, How would I know that? because I'm doing it in another website that also sale tires.Let me tel you this website below have 900-1,000 visitors coming to its website every days and Yes! it's coming with out advertising so what's about yours? that mean this website have value equal to spending budget on advertising 900THB-1000THB per days or  300THB up per days up to source of advertising.Some source of advertising is 1.5-3THB/Click that mean you can calculate the value of this website by unique visitors multiply 1.5-3THB.

Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 1

Internet Marketing


Mostly the big business always concerns about visitors to their websites and hire marketing to working on it.
I've seen some SMBs or SMEs hire one marketing officers to do both online and offline marketing projects or campaigns.The weakness and the mistake that I've seen is its one marketing officers doesn't know about internet marketing much to convinces the entrepreneur to invest more in online market campaign. They spend time only what they know like advertising in magazine so it cut off they income from internet that its competitor in the same industry are in the games. When meeting time come they just keep talking about update Facebook content and it seem to be the only way for them to working on internet marketing.

I've consult and convince some of them in the meeting and I've won the marketing got more budget for online marketing but sadly they don't know exactly how to spend budget correctly to maximum profit on internet with digital media and or parts of internet that their customers hanging around because the officer don't know deeply in it.I can't be with them all the time so I teach them some basic way and walk away to do some thing more important.I'm sales. Anyway I'm sales that deeply crazy in online or Internet Marketing since I was a kid.

Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 2
They were just only open Facebook and post somethings in it with no idea of how to make it work. Facebook is just one social media and there're so many more social media tools out there that they weren't value it. For me I'm value it all but I've no time to finishing all of it because I've my routine job that I can only do it when I have my free time and on weekend so I used some sync between my web and social medias to updated it too whenever I updated my web and more than 3 social media can updated with one post that I've made.For this website I'm not using automatic social media update that I've just saying it but I've always been using it with every website that have easy system to do it.
Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 3


For this website I could do more on automatic update when I update it manually on Facebook and It can link to post on twitter. I can do it just only two.And another way is automatic update on Google Plus so it's three update whether it's not update in just one time.I chose to update Facebook manually because it better than automatic update that mean if website have automatic update tools I won't use it.

Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 4


About how to better update information on Facebook  may be I would shared it for my reader in one of my content here.It's about complete details of products, location of your shop and map, number to call you, plus Facebook SEO.

All the pictures in this page has shown a lot of customer that satisfaction with the tires price and come to the shop to change it no matter how far they live some come from Sukumvit, Klongtoey, Pranakorn, Jomthong, Sathorn, Dindaeng, Ladplao, Ram Intra, Ramkhamhaeng Bang Kapi, etc. district and even from another provinces such as Phitsanulok, Samut Songkhram, Samut Prakan, Chonburi etc.and it would cover all districts and all provinces soon or in very near future.I'm sure about this and confirm.





Shop is on Thanon Patthana Chonnabot 3, Bangkok,  Ladkrabang District closet to Suvarnabhumi Airport that's really far from another district that customer come to change their tires.

Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 5
I'm also consultant of this tire shop for making more reliable by taking customers picture because this shop is in alley and have no shop at all.Its shop is the owner's home and they use little shop in car gas station to change tires for all customers.The owner said "With out you no one would come to change tire at my place etc.".

Internet Marketing for tires shop pic 6
This's just phase one. In phase two you will see that the shop grow up and make more profit enough to open its shop on the local road. This shop name "P.Kanyang" with its slogan "P.Kanyang cheaper".Yang in Thai language mean tires so it's mean cheap tires or cheaper tires.This name was given by its owner.I thought it's like slogan of "Big C" that say "Bic C Cheaper".

word of mouth on the web.

Its slogan challenge me to promote it so I talked with the owner and start my job as Internet Marketing right away because its price that very cheap that mean it could magnetic people to come to the website by word of mouse more easier than the expensive tire shops and it means more income for me with my Google Adsense running on its website in the future. About word of mouth it could happen off line by peoples talking about it or in the website like in the picture above that someone started to talking about it in Teana Club. for this It was called "word of mouth on the web" and it will increase more and more in the future. Imagine that many car web board,web about car and web about places will talking about it or index it in its website.

Advertising by Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ecommerce and Online Marketing Center.


Contact us: ติดต่อเรา